Not adding an accessory to your outfit is like leaving your house without wearing shoes
My 5 TIPS HOW TO ACCESSORIZE YOUR LOOK
- Consider what you’re wearing and look at any key parts on your outfit you will like to highlight
- Play with color and think of your makeup as an accessory if you’re only into wearing neutrals
- The more neutral your look is, the more bold your accessory should be. Wear a statement piece that speaks for itself
- Create dimension with your outfit and mix fabrics. It can be wearing a silk dress and pairing it with a patent leather belt
- Know when to create balance with your look. Sometimes your accessories don’t have to be cohesive as long as it doesn’t overpower each other (then we want to take something off), remember less is more.
Need a curated edit of accessories to update your look. Get started with an edit today by taking our style quiz